- Focus and concentration
- Mental performance
- Memory recall
- Energy levels
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Immune system
- Nervous system…
TruClarity Blend is a super-concentrated, powerful food supplement for the brain - a natural nootropic and nutritional cognitive enhancer. And more!
It contains a special combination of vitamin and mineral ingredients that support focus, concentration, mental performance, memory recall and energy levels. It can support your ability to think more clearly and provides valuable additional nutritional energy to your brain and body - with a number of scientifically backed and EFSA approved health claims (see below): zinc, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and folic acid.
Synergistic herbal and other nutritive allies have also been added to the formula, to boost its efficacy and provide additional nutrients. These include: Korean Panax ginseng, guarana, Bacopa monnieri, ginkgo leaf, Ashwagandha, green tea (95% polyphenols), caffeine anhydrous, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl L-Carnitine, rosemary leaf, DHA, choline, phosphatidylcholine, cinnamon, curcumin, phosphatidyl serine and black pepper.
TruClarity Blend is the most complex formula we could create compared to other similar products but at the same time, excellent value too.
Discover the full range of Superfoods by clicking HERE.
60 capsules per pot
Swallow 2 capsules with a glass of water. For best results, take 45 minutes before food or 90 minutes after food. No more than 6 capsules per day
Suitable for vegetarians
|Per serving (2 capsules):||%NRV*|
|Korean Panax Ginseng* - 480mg||>|
|Guarana Extract* - 400mg||>|
|Bacopa Monnieri Extract* - 300mg||>|
|Ginkgo Leaf Extract* - 300mg||>|
|Ashwagandha Extract* - 200mg||>|
|Green Tea Extract* - 200mg||>|
|Caffeine Anhydrous Pure - 100mg||>|
|L-Theanine - 100mg||>|
|L-Tyrosine - 100mg||>|
|N-Acetyl L-Carnitine - 100mg||>|
|Rosemary Leaf Extract* - 100mg||>|
|DHA (Vegetable Source) - 50mg||>|
|Choline - 38mg||>|
|Phosphatidylcholine - 12mg||> |
|Cinnamon Extract* - 10mg||>|
|Curcumin - 10mg||>|
|Vitamin B3 - Niacin - 10mg||62%|
|Phosphatidyl Serine - 8mg||>|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid - 8mg||134%|
|Black Pepper Extract* - 6mg||>|
|Zinc - 3mg||30%|
|Vitamin B12 Pure - 200μg||8000%|
|Folic Acid - 200μg||100%|
|Iodine - 45μg||30%|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
> = NRV not established | * = Equivalent weight
Ingredients: Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (Vegetable Source) (Soya, Milk); Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC); Brown Rice Flour; N-Acetyl L-Carnitine; Caffeine Anhydrous Pure; L-Theanine; L-Tyrosine; Guarana Extract (Starch); Choline Bitartrate; Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source); Phosphatidyl Serine (Soya); Phosphatidylcholine (Soya); Ashwagandha Extract; Bacopa Monnieri Extract; Green Tea Extract (95% Polyphenols); Korean Panax Ginseng Extract 80% Ginsenocides; Turmeric Extract 95% curcumin; Rosemary Leaf Extract; Nicotinamide (Niacin); Zinc Citrate; Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Panthonate); Black Pepper Extract 95% Piperine; Ginkgo Leaf Extract (Starch); Cinnamon Extract; Vitamin B12 Pure (Cyanocobalamin); Folic Acid; Potassium Iodide.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, gluten, sugar, wheat or yeast.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function, normal red blood cell formation, normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, the maintenance of normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance, normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Folic acid contributes to normal psychological function, the normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal amino acid synthesis, normal blood formation, the process of cell division and maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
Health Control currently only deliver products to within the United Kingdom
Free UK Delivery with all Health Control Products
For our Health Supplements, Oils and Creams we aim to deliver your order within 6 working days
All other products can take up to a maximum of 10 working days