- Travel Bed Wedge Pillow
- Improve your quality of life when you travel
- Foldable for ease of storage and portability
- Elevates the torso; reducing acid & silent reflux discomfort
- Recommended by the Oesophageal Patients Association (OPA)
- British Made
The Travel Bed Wedge Pillow is manufactured from the same high quality foam as the standard bed wedge but can be folded in half for easy storage and travel.
The Bed Wedge Pillow is a logical and comfortable solution for sufferers of heartburn, acid reflux, GERD, GORD, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR) and similar medical conditions which all result from acid seeping upwards during sleep when laying flat. The Bed Wedge Pillow allows you to sleep slightly tilted on this triangle pillow with gravity helping to prevent this occurrence, thus reducing associated discomfort and sleep disruption.
You also have the option to place the Bed Wedge Pillow at the bottom of the bed to raise and support your legs and feet. This provides relief from varicose veins, swollen ankles, phlebitis and oedema.
Make a significant improvement in your quality of life with the Bed Wedge Pillow. Available in Standard Foam or Memory Foam. Now you can take your improved quality of life away with you.
Discover the full range of Bed Wedges by clicking HERE.
Standard Foam or Memory Foam options
Comes with a white zipped, washable, poly-cotton cover
Size: L 66cm x W 55cm x H 15.5cm (26" x 21.5" x 6")
Folded size: L 33cm x W 55cm x H 17.5cm (13'' x 21.5'' x 7'')
Product weight: 0.8kg
With the Memory Foam option: The extra 1'' of memory foam creates an added layer of soft comfort and support. The memory foam moulds to the body's contours, reducing pressure and increasing comfort.
The Bed Wedge is versatile and can be used in three ways:
- Place it under your pillow to sleep in a raised comfortable position, ideal for sufferers of hiatus hernia, rhinitis, glaucoma, vertigo and respiratory problems. The Putnams bed wedge helps keep you upright and comfortable at the same time.
- Use as a back support when sitting up in bed.
- Place the Bed wedge at the bottom of the bed to raise and support your legs and feet. This provides relief from varicose veins, swollen ankles, phlebitis and oedema.
The Bed wedge can be used for many different medical conditions including: Acid Reflux (GERD/GORD) / Heartburn / Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, Barretts oesophagus, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR), Snoring reduction, heart problems, Shoulder Surgery, Hiatus hernia (Oesophagitis), Rhinitis, Glaucoma, Esophageal Motility, Vertigo, Respiratory illness (pneumonia & flu (keeps you propped up at night)), Asbestosis, Varicose veins / Swollen ankles / Phlebitis /Oedema (when wedge is placed under feet).
"SERD [supraesophageal reflux disease] frequently occurs in the supine position and that 6 inches of head-of-bed elevation is effective in reducing supine SERD." -The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2015
- Ideal post surgery, supporting;
- Post hysterectomy
- Post hip replacement
- Post spinal surgery
- Post open-heart surgery
- As well as being great for mobility, sitting up in bed and chest pain
''Weight loss and head of bed elevation are effective lifestyle interventions for GERD'' - Stanford Study 2006
Health Control currently only deliver products to within the United Kingdom
Free UK Delivery with all Health Control Products
For our Health Supplements, Oils and Creams we aim to deliver your order within 6 working days
All other products can take up to a maximum of 10 working days