- CPAP Pillow for Travel
- Improves comfort when sleeping with any type of mask
- Weighing just 0.4 kg
- Designed for travel situations
- Help to reduce non-compliance
- British Made
This extremely light weight, small CPAP Pillow is perfect for travel and has been designed exclusively for that purpose. British made from flexi- polyurethane foam in the original Putnam Pillow design, this pillow can help to keep you comfortable while you travel and help to improve your quality of life.
Includes the removable, washable, zipped COOLMAX CPAP Pillow Cover as Standard - helping to keep your head cool while you rest (spare covers also available).
- Ear recess for side sleeping
- Curved recess for shoulders
- Rounded soft neck support
- Contoured ventilation to help heat escape from your face
Discover the full range of Orthopaedic Pillows by clicking HERE.
CE marked class 1 medical device
Size: W 13'' x L 12'' x D 5'' (33cm x 31cm x 13cm)
Includes the removable, washable, zipped COOLMAX Cover as Standard
Sleep Apnoea is a growing condition with up to 2% of women and 4% of men diagnosed
Common treatment forms include: mandibular advancement device and nasal continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machines. These machines require breathing apparatus to be worn during sleep and this can be uncomfortable especially travelling.
- NIV (non invasive ventilation)
- Sleep Apnoea CPAP
- Sleep Apnoea Bi-Level
- Sleep Apnoea Facial Interface
- Sleep Apnoea APAP
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Oxygen Systems
- Respiratory Measurement Devices (Capnograph & Others)
Health Control currently only deliver products to within the United Kingdom
Free UK Delivery with all Health Control Products
For our Health Supplements, Oils and Creams we aim to deliver your order within 6 working days
All other products can take up to a maximum of 10 working days