- NHS Approved and used for over 40 years
- CertiPUR® foam
- Suitable for all situations including home, office and travel
- Can support post-operative recuperation
- High density foam created for comfort
- Available in two thickness options
- Cover included (black or blue)
- British made
This Coccyx Cut Out pressure cushion relieves pressure at the base of the spine, in turn helping to relieve pelvic pain. This cushion is especially useful for people suffering with tailbone pain (Coccydynia sufferers).
Being comfortable at home and whilst you work is vitally important, especially as the last few years have made us all less mobile. The Sero pressure cushion is made from high density foam that disperses pressure, with integral pockets allowing air to circulate, allowing for heat escape. The high profile foam relieves pressure points, helping to eliminate numbness.
Isn’t it time you treated yourself to some daily comfort?
Discover the full range of Pressure Cushions by clicking HERE.
Available in a Black or Blue Stockinette cover as standard, with a Navy waterproof option. Additional covers available within the store.
Suitable for a range of ailments, including:
- Coccyx injury
- Post back / spinal injury
- Coccyx bruising
- Pilonidal sinus
- Protecting the bottom of spine against pressure sores
- Post hip surgery
- Arthritis pain
- Pain associated with pregnancy
- Damaged discs/facet joints in lower back
- Also for use in bed when sitting (reading) to reduce coccyx pain
Available in two thicknesses (thicker 4" version recommended for heavier individuals) and two sizes.
Standard size: L 42.5cm x W 41cm x D7.5cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 3")
Deluxe (4"): L 42.5cm x W 41cm x D10cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 4")
Armchair (Larger): L 49.5cm x W 48cm x 7.5cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 3")
Armchair Deluxe (Larger/ 4"): L 49.5cm x W 48cm x 10cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 4")
The recommended maximum weight for achieving the full benefits from our Sero Pressure Cushions is 115kg.
Available with other cut-out's.
Health Control currently only deliver products to within the United Kingdom
Free UK Delivery with all Health Control Products
For our Health Supplements, Oils and Creams we aim to deliver your order within 6 working days
All other products can take up to a maximum of 10 working days