- Recommended in The Times Newspaper & by Chiropractors
- Supportive and springy foam for optimal support
- Perfect for back and side sleepers
- Multiple size options
- Zipped, removable cover
- British Made
Also available in (firmer) memory foam, this is truly one of the best pillows for neck pain on the market.
If you struggle to sleep due to neck pain, numbness or headaches, or find that your sleeping position still causes you discomfort during the day, The Putnam Pillow could be the answer. The Putnam Pillow is designed to support the neck and shoulders whilst also helping to maintain spinal alignment during sleep.
There is an ear recess for reduced pressure on the ear suitable for Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH). A curved leading edge for reduced pressure on the neck and shoulder. The Putnam Pillow is contoured to allow improved ventilation, helping to keep you cool while you sleep.
Perfect for those suffering from; Cervical spondylosis, headaches, tingling arms and general neck and shoulder discomfort.
As seen in The Times Newspaper - September 2019:
"I Swear by Putnams pillows" & "really good neck pillow"
Multiple size options, so choose a pillow that matches your individual needs.
Discover the full range of Orthopaedic Pillows by clicking HERE.
Child recommended for children and petite adults
The Royal (medium) recommended if you usually prefer the support of one standard pillow
King (large) recommend if you usually prefer the support of two standard pillows
Royal Extra the same as the royal but for those that prefer a wider pillow
Travel Pillows are shorter in width, ideal for travel
Choose the pillow size that is right for you.
The Putnam Pillow features:
- Aim to reduce neck and back pain by correcting spinal alignment
- Recommended and sold by Chiropractors and Osteopaths
- Ideal for side and back sleepers
- Curved leading edge for reduced pressure on neck and shoulder
- Contoured to allow improved ventilation, keeping you cool while you sleep
- Ear recess for reduced pressure on the ear (when sleeping on side) suitable for Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH)
- Perfect for those suffering from; Cervical spondylosis, headaches, tingling arms and general neck and shoulder discomfort
- Also available in memory foam (firmer)
Health Control currently only deliver products to within the United Kingdom
Free UK Delivery with all Health Control Products
For our Health Supplements, Oils and Creams we aim to deliver your order within 6 working days
All other products can take up to a maximum of 10 working days