Help relieve symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome, hormonal imbalance and the menopause.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Menopausal symptoms
- Difficult monthly cycles
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Menstrual cramps
- Nervous irritability
- Hot flushes…
Menoblend is a traditional herbal combination, designed to help relieve symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome, hormonal imbalance and the menopause.
It contains a specially formulated blend of most of the well-known women's herbs (including red clover, pfaffia, wild yam and sage leaf), as well as nutrients that have a balancing effect on the body and promote a feeling of vitality and well-being (such as Siberian ginseng, soya isoflavones, vitamin B6 and zinc citrate).
This gentle and completely natural helper is a favourite amongst female customers, not least because it does not contain hormones, such as those found in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) drugs. Ideal support before, during and after difficult monthly cycles, as well as during the menopause.
Discover our full range of Women's health supplements by clicking here.
60 capsules: Herbal support for PMS and the menopause
1 capsule to be taken 2 to 3 times per day, preferably with food
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Warnings and allergy advice:
Long-term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
Each Capsule Provides:
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) - 5mg
Zinc - 2.5mg
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) - 110mg
- Pfaffia Powder - 100mg
- Wild Yam 10:1 extract (equivalent to 500mg) - 50mg
- Sage Leaf 5:1 extract (equivalent to 200mg) - 40mg
- Alfalfa (Medicado sativa) Powder - 20mg
- Hops 4:1 extract (equivalent to 80mg) - 20mg
- Red Clover 40:1 extract, 8% Isoflavones (equivalent to 800mg) - 20mg
- Schizandra Berry 5:1 extract (equivalent to 100mg) - 20mg
- Siberian Ginseng Powder (Eleutherococcus senticosus) - 20mg
- Soya Isoflavones (40%) - 20mg
- Zinc Citrate Powder - 10mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) - 7mg
- Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) T 60 Powder - 5mg
- Atriplex Halimus 5:1 extract (equivalent to 12.5mg) - 5mg
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy, gluten, lactose or sugar.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click hereand here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click hereand here for EFSA scientific opinions.
Health Control currently only deliver products to within the United Kingdom
Free UK Delivery with all Health Control Products
For our Health Supplements, Oils and Creams we aim to deliver your order within 6 working days
All other products can take up to a maximum of 10 working days