A gentle colonics formula. A natural approach to supporting long-term bowel health and ideal as part of a cleanse and detox programme.
- Normal bowel function
- Stool softening
- Constipation relief
- Colonic and arterial plaque softening and removal
- The digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms
- Hydration of the bowel...
Klenz Blend is a powerful, yet gentle, non-habit forming colonics formula, with nutrients specifically selected to contribute to an increase in faecal bulk and normal bowel function.
Sugar beet fibre, in particular, contributes to an increase in faecal bulk in two ways: the insoluble components of the fibre increase faecal bulk by absorbing water in the large intestine, while the soluble components are fermented by bacteria in the large intestine leading to an increase in bacterial mass. As such, this source of fibre may have a beneficial physiological effect for people who want to improve or maintain a normal bowel function.
It contains: magnesium sulphate, magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, sugar beet fibre, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), citric acid, citrus bioflavonoids, apple cider vinegar powder (a natural digestive) and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS, a prebiotic) - ingredients designed to support the bowel hydrating actions of the magnesium, as well as digestive regularity.
Discover a large range of supplements for Bowel Health by clicking HERE.
100 capsules: Magnesium based hydrating formula to support faecal bulk and bowel function
Take 2 capsules (1 serving) on an empty stomach, 1 to 4 times per day. Follow with a glass of grapefruit juice, orange juice or freshly-squeezed lemon juice in water (or just water). Adjust intake to suit your requirements or as advised
Warning: 450mg of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
This proprietary blend provides:
Per 2 capsule serving: %NRV*
Magnesium - 498mg 132%
Sugar Beet Fibre - 110mg -
Vitamin C - 80mg 100%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Magnesium Sulphate, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian), Sugar Beet Fibre, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, dairy, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.
Approved Health claims:
- Sugar beet fibre, contributes to an increase in faecal bulk. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Magnesium contributes to: a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (with a daily intake of 200mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C). It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
Health Control currently only deliver products to within the United Kingdom
Free UK Delivery with all Health Control Products
For our Health Supplements, Oils and Creams we aim to deliver your order within 6 working days
All other products can take up to a maximum of 10 working days